2014年4月20日 星期日

Celcom Customer Service - Worst than you can imagine!

I been switching from Digi to Celcom in Feb 2014.
I switch from Digi is because Digi's coverage & line quality was not good enough for me, sometime the call will just ended itself without a reason, i been feedback to Digi many times but they really can't do much on it, moreover, DIgi's coverage was just too weak, sometimes even in KL/PJ town area, my line is not accessible.. and after few minutes, digi will send a sms to me and said just now i got how many miscall, but the problem is, can you imagine if this can happen in  Klang Valley, how about other states? i been fed up with Digi's coverage & Line quality and decided to switch to Celcom.

and now, i found that Celcom has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE that i ever seen!

i subscribe to CELCOM first Prime PostPaid Plan (RM40 + RM58 for 3G data),  i think it is enough for me especially the data plan (i normally use 50-100MB per day in past 2 years), but the nightmare happen last month - March 2014.

one day in March, i found my data usage 1.8GB per day, which is really weird, and i decide to give a call to celcome customer service and check, but unfortunately, i cannot get to speak to any cs personal after i wait for at least 5 minutes, i called at least 2 times that day.

due to cannot get thru call, i go the celcom cube to ask how to check my data usage and the reason how i use 1.8G in one day... unfortunately, i can't check thru Celcom Cube, they just ask me to send "VOL STATUS" to 22188 and check... the system ONLY reply me in few hours later for my remaining balance.....

i try to check celcom website, unfortunately (i think i am the poorest guy in the world, very bad luck) the website is upgrading.... cannot check any thing. (i checked the website today(20.04.2014) again, after upgrading, i still can't check why & how i use 1.8G per day! i even cannot check how many data i use every day! Digi ocs is 100 times better than celcom!)

i got no choice but to call celcom cs again.
after i called about 5 times (each time i wait until the call ended automatically!), finally i get to speak to a customer service! (thanks God!)
i patiently tell him my problem, and ask him to check to me, "unfortunely", he said he cannot check and pass me to another guy to speak, ok fine, i wait.
the line transfer to another guy, and, i have to repeat the whole story to him again, after listen to my problem, he TELL ME THAT HE ALSO CANNOT HELP ME!
What the Hell?! it drag me more than 20 minutes and now you said you cannot help me to check??????
HE said he will note down my problem and ask the person to call me back regarding my problem, i am a bit on fire that time and ask him whether he record down my whole conversation with him, i want it to be recorded because it is the prove for me to further feedback in future!
he replied yes.

then i tell him clearly that i will outstation to taiwan next wednesday (i call on thursday), I ASK THEM TO CALL ME UNTIL GET ME BEFORE I go Taiwan on 2/april/2014, he promised sure no problem.

AND NOW IS 20-april-2014, i got NO CALL from anyone from Celcom. and i checked the website for my login case, there is NO CASE  founded on my account... wtf.


this is my experience with Celcom. What a lousy Customer Service Team.
Anyone has Celcom CUstomere service Manager/ CEO email? kindly send to me, i would like to feedback to them directly, rather than go thru those ocs system. really no confidence on celcom d.

if you agreed with me, you are welcome to forward. thank you.


Yih Young, NG.












1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

As a Mobile Service Surveyor, I would highly suggest you switch to Maxis.

Celcom really have too much internal problem and their current customer service team really poor in troubleshooting and provide a below average service.

You can enjoy their widest 4G coverage but there is risk like you will never receive your e-billing and they over charge you without way to trace it back.

Personally, I really hope that they can improve their customer service.

Somehow, their service seems like getting worse and worst...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...